Saturday, December 19, 2009

Completely Uninspired

Its been a tough couple of months for me. I don't know if its the holidays or what. I haven't figured it all out yet. I just keep thinking "hmm, I wonder if I'm depressed". Not what I wanted to hear myself say. I really think I need to go see my doctor and address a couple of issues.

I am totally uninspired! I used to be prepared to cook dinners. I go to the store 2-3 times per week and I still can't manage to pull a meal together. I don't cook all the things that I used to cook because I have tried to be healthier however I haven't replaced those "full of fat/calorie" meals with healthy options...so I never know what to make! When Dominic is working I tend to just microwave something for the boys and fend for myself.

I used to do laundry from start to finish...now it takes me all week to get the stuff all put away and thats if I even managed to fold it all.

I feel very short tempered lately too. I'm not in a "happy" mood unless Dominic is home.

I need to snap out of it!
There's my rant!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

First of all, I'm super impressed that you actually used to plan and prepare meals and do all of your laundry at once, because I've NEVER been like that. That being said, if you feel like things are changing, definitely seek some help or a professional listening ear so that you can hopefully get out of your 'funk'. I hope you feel uplifted soon.

Sam said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and I hope you're doing alright. I hope you have a happy New Year!

My favorite healthy receipe is the Iceberg Wedge Salad. All it takes is a head of iceberg (quartered), candied pecans (delicious) and blue cheese dressing. You can add some crumbled blue cheese on the top. Mmmm... Maytage blue cheese... It's quick, healthy and has the added benefit of involving cheese.

http://www.drgourmet.com/recipes/salad/icebergwedgesalad.shtml

les lunettes de soleil lady said...

wholesale jerseys really quick delivery and well packed wholesale jerseys authentic

Fast dispatch many thanks wholesale football jerseys

Couldn't ask for more many thanks. wholesale cheap jerseys

cheap authentic nfl jerseys free shipping