Wednesday, November 11, 2009

It feels like home!

The new floors are finally in and done! Its been a very long few weeks between going to flooring stores, scheduling estimates and picking out flooring. We chose a great local flooring company to do our floors and we are completely satisfied with their work.

We wanted carpet in all the bedrooms and part of the living room with laminate in all the high traffic areas. I am so happy with how the house looks. We've also taken this opportunity to do some rearranging of furniture. Hopefully that will help make the house not feel so cluttered.

The Living Room

Laminate and Carpet

We are completely overjoyed at how awesome the floors came out. I can finally feel proud of our house. We've done so much work in the 4 years that we've been here but this, by far, feels the best.

I am anxious about getting the house put back together. The garage is packed full of household junk. I was able to get a lot done already and I will work much more efficiently once the boys go to bed.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Congrats on the home improvement, I know how great it can feel. The floors look great!